A Community of Shared Values
Our free online courses, programs, and internships put youth at the center of their own education, action, and future.
Join a global movement of youth and educators who share a passion for making a positive impact on the world.
Be a Global Youth Leader
- Youth ages 11-23 can apply to the Content Creation Lab internship program.
- Join peers around the world to design youth-centric content about important global issues.
- Develop teamwork, leadership, interpersonal communications, and technical skills.
To learn more, visit the Content Creation Lab page.
Join the Conversation
- Join fellow educators, classrooms and groups, and youth around the world for real-time, online events.
- Discuss pressing issues affecting today’s youth and tomorrow’s leaders.
- Multi-language conversations offer a chance for cultural and language exchange.
Live events are open to all Student to World online course participants.
Learn and Share
- Meet a diverse array of colleagues around the world.
- Open to teachers, youth group leaders, and other adult instructors.
- In our Facilitator Forum, share ideas, curriculum advice, and lesson plans.
The Facilitator Forum is open to all Student to World online course teachers, leaders, and implementers.