• Embed a human-centered design approach and use data that has been collected on GNG programs to update and adapt existing curricula for current Campfire and Youth Voices programs to achieve program priorities and goals;
• Develop curricular materials for GNG’s new Virtual Reality department and other new programs as they arise;
• Work closely with the assessment manager to ensure curricula is in line with research-based practices for developing cultural and global competencies and workforce readiness skills; curricula is in line with state and international standards where GNG has programs; curricular activities in GNG programs will result in measurable student outcomes;
• Oversee the adaptation of curricular materials to GNG’s moodle-based online platform, used by educators and students for virtual exchange;
• Engage with curriculum specialists in GNG partner districts/CMOs/networks to find areas of alignment with current curricular offerings, standards, and priorities, and to adapt curricular components as appropriate;
• Collaborate with program managers to design and deliver virtual and in-person professional development (PD) materials and workshops for participating educators;
• Increase capacity of programs team to model effective instructional strategies;
• Other tasks as necessary.